The Advanced Aviation Medical Kit saves space onboard by combining supplies for both critical and common medical events, streamlines annual refurbishment, and can save lives.
Meets or exceeds FAR 91.513, FAR 135.177, AMC1 CAT.IDE.A.220, Canada AOHS (Section 9.8) (Sch 2) (Type B) and HKCAD AN101E.
Kit Contents Include:
• Assessment: digital blood pressure cuff and monitor, digital thermometer, reading glasses
• Survival: signal mirror and guide, blankets, flashlight
• Prescriptions: address heart attacks, vomiting and nausea, infections, and allergic reactions
• Non-prescriptions: address aches and pains, dehydration, motion sickness, coughs, diarrhea
• Dental: address tooth aches, lost crowns, fillings
• First-aid: dressings, antibiotic ointment, antiseptic scrubs, bandages, splint
• Respiratory: bronchial inhaler, oxygen tubing, CPR pocket mask with oxygen inlet